Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm a Big Girl Now!!

Lillie was sitting on my lap when I happened to be reading Nick and Corie's blog about Kate learning to ride a two wheeler. That's all it took. Lillie said, "I want to try that." So since Emma is the one who has helped all the girls learn to ride a two wheeler she went right to her and had Emma take off her training wheels. I thought that she might just higher the training wheels so that they wouldn't touch the ground but still be there in case she needed them, but no they came all the way off and in about 20 minutes Emma came in and said mom you are not going to believe this but Lillie is already riding without training wheels all by herself. She has been riding it non stop ever since. It is all I can do to get her to come in for bed! Just like that I don't have a little girl anymore, they are all grown up. No bottles, dippers, binkies, potty training and now no training wheels. Thanks Kate for the inspiration!!










No comments:

Post a Comment